I don't know where you live, but would you please send some rain our way? We've had a little bit this week, but we need more. Our summer has been very hot, muggy, and DRY. Temps have been in the upper 90's, with a couple of days near 100! The grass is getting dry and brown. Rain might cool us down a little!
Hey Stephanie, I'm sorry the weather is not so great where you are, it almost looks like England. I also wanted to thank you again for all the comments you leave for me and Jennifer, we really are so very thankfull for them. I hope the weather gets better for you, take care.
7 comments:
I don't know where you live, but would you please send some rain our way? We've had a little bit this week, but we need more. Our summer has been very hot, muggy, and DRY. Temps have been in the upper 90's, with a couple of days near 100! The grass is getting dry and brown. Rain might cool us down a little!
WEll on the bright side your grass is really green. WE could use a little of that here. Then I wouldn't have to rush over to water my garden:)
That is exactly how our first 14 days of summer went. We have had like 3 weeks of sunshine since. It will all work out.
Such a bummer! I hope some sunshine rolls in soon so you and the girls have a chance to enjoy some summer fun!!
the storms have been crazy!! shaun told breigh to hold her umbrella over the corn field the other day because of the wind and rain. lol.
Ha. Well, better than everything drying up and becoming crunchy. :o)
Hey Stephanie, I'm sorry the weather is not so great where you are, it almost looks like England. I also wanted to thank you again for all the comments you leave for me and Jennifer, we really are so very thankfull for them. I hope the weather gets better for you, take care.
Post a Comment