Friday, April 23, 2010

Picnic Winner

We have a winner for the picnic dinner(ware)!

Congrats Heidi! E-mail me your address and I will send this out right away.

Thanks to everyone who entered and reads my little blog.

(Phoebe keeps picking names and calling out new winners. I'm hearing all of your names being called.) :o)

8 comments:

Libbie said...

Yeah for Heidi!!! Cute giveaway by the way! So summery!!!

christy rose said...

Congrats to Heidi! Yay for her! :)

Bridget said...

Yay Heidi! Boo me :(

Ah well, it was her birthday, she deserves it :D

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny about Phoebe. Did she say Mimi? Congrats Heidi

McCrakensx4 said...

Congrats to the winner...I have been crazy busy and have not been in blogland for days! What a fun give away gift!! I love all of that colorful plastic picnic ware!

heidi said...

I won! Hooray!!!! :-) It was a birthday present, like Bridget said. *nods* Tell Phoebe I'll send her the bribe this week.

Bob West said...

I enjoyed your blog! Very insightful
Hopefully you will appreciate mine
Jesus Lives
God Bless, Bob West
http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/04/line-upon-line.html

sanjeet said...

Congrats to Heidi!
indian classified site