
I found these cute and colorful pieces today and immediately thought to buy them and give them away. It includes.... 4 cups, 4 plates, 1 chip and dip tray, 1 condiment tray, and 4 hot dog/corn on the cob holders.
I might look for more stuff to add, so the winner will be surprised. I did add more stuff and here it is.

Set of 8 Ice Pop makers, pack of festive napkins, pack of straws, complete with little umbrellas, a container of toothpicks, and a bottle of lemon scented bubbles. How fun!
My girls are always asking to have a picnic in the backyard, and dishes like these are perfect for such a request.
Leave a comment if you want a chance to be the winner. I'll pick a winner sometime Friday, the 23rd.
12 comments:
Great idea!! I'd love to win, my girls really enjoy picnics :)
Those are so colorful! I'd love to win! :)
Ooooh, ooooh, those are so adorable! I would love to win them, we would be using them all the time. Picnics are so much fun! :D
the girls would LOVE these!! and the ice pop makers look super nice.
your show should be shipping in the next day or two! :0)
What a fantastic giveaway! Sign me up!
What a cute giveaway. My kids would love those things and they are so colorful...I love color!
what a fun idea for a giveaway!
hi friend :)
I love it that your Grandma was an Avon Lady :)
It really was a fun walk down memory lane :)
Please leave me out from the drawing...we will give all of the chances for the ladies with little ones :)
did I say... :)
Lol
How cute...please enter me in the giveaway!
these are sooo cute i can't wait until aryssa is big enough to use them!
very cool!~ I'd love to have a chance at winning! :)
Those are so colorful! I'd love to win!
indian classified site
Post a Comment