Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday










SupahMommy hosts this. Check her out.

Because I have to do something with my lame blog.




15 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

Great post its! Coming over from Supah's place. Your girls are adorable!!

Beth E. said...

Very cute! I remember those days of Valentine parties with my sons. It's a challenge with boys...no pink for them, and the valntines can't look too 'girly'! ;-)

He & Me + 3 said...

I hear you on the Valentines Party. Ours is on Thursday...so we should be over the snow by then. Stay safe out on those roads. I hate driving in this crap.

Miti said...

That's a cute little Post It post. I hope the goggly eyes worked for ya. hahaha. Be safe out there.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from Supah's...

Hope you find someone to shovel the snow for you!

Megryansmom said...

Hi! I'm a Sticky note Tuesday virgin just stopping by to share some comment love. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

LOL @ google-eyeing the neighbor for his snow-clearing skills! :) TOO CUTE!

McCrakensx4 said...

Fun post...I saw this at Mimi's too...so cute! The year I taught kinder in Mich we had no school on our Valentine's party bcuz of a freeze day...so sad...we just did it the next week! Hope she has lots of fun!

Bridget said...

These are too cute!!! Love your Post Its!!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Mimi and Beth have done this meme too, and I love it. I want to do it but can never seem to remember until it's to late. Maybe next week I'll remember!

Wow, there are lots of people out there dealing with snow and we have none!

Oh, and watch out for staples, lol!

~ Nan

Beth in NC said...

Ha, very cute notes. Did it work with the old man neighbor? Maybe if you dangled a sweet cake or pie out of your front door. hee hee

I DO NOT drive in snow.

Love ya,
Beth

Grace said...

Wow I hope it dosen't snow here anymore for a long time.Great post it's!

christy rose said...

Love your post its! Bummer that you had to shovel the snow! I would so not like it if my hubby was out of town after a snowstorm. yuck for shoveling white stuff off the drive. :)

amanda said...

ohhhh i am so sick of our winter!! sorry you had to shovel. my girls have learned to love shoveling...and they did our walk up to the house today...i'm taking it while i can!

wife.mom.nurse said...

This is so neat. This post it post is so neat!

And cute :)