Ha! Love your train of thought this evening. ;-)
LOL!!!
Oh Stephanie...you make me laugh so hard. LOL That is hysterical. Crank up the heat in the house:)
What a fun post! Thanks for the giggle...your house is way cold my friend...bbbrrrr....and ouch is right for my friend ken!!Congrats on your awards from the other day! I too am having a hard time coming up with posts everyday too!!
oh my gosh. too funny!! ken USUALLY has pants on at our house. it's barbie who has her shirt off!
Ouch, Ken, Ouch! LOL Ken is always naked around here, too. What's up with that? In fact, it's generally a full on barbie orgie around here what with them all piled together, naked.
Oh my these are all too funny! I find myself eating straws after I drink too. What is up with that? Maybe I am still a kid!! :)
thanks for the laugh, i needed it today :) our barbies here never have clothes on!!!
Lol about the 666. What's funny is that I totally missed it until you pointed it out. I just thought "Wow, it's cold outside." Hehehe!~ Nan
666=OUCH!Poor Ken never has pants on here either and I think eating straws is a kid thing lol.
holy crud!!!! 6 degrees. YIKESMy hubby wants you to know that he keeps the house at 56 degrees (when he can get it that low)!How cold is the coldest your house gets?
Oh Ken! Lol!
LOL! The Ken comment made me giggle out loud!
Bahaha! What a fun post!!! We always have naked barbies & baby dolls. Drives.me.insane!! :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Ha! Love your train of thought this evening. ;-)
LOL!!!
Oh Stephanie...you make me laugh so hard. LOL That is hysterical. Crank up the heat in the house:)
What a fun post! Thanks for the giggle...your house is way cold my friend...bbbrrrr....and ouch is right for my friend ken!!
Congrats on your awards from the other day!
I too am having a hard time coming up with posts everyday too!!
oh my gosh. too funny!! ken USUALLY has pants on at our house. it's barbie who has her shirt off!
Ouch, Ken, Ouch! LOL Ken is always naked around here, too. What's up with that? In fact, it's generally a full on barbie orgie around here what with them all piled together, naked.
Oh my these are all too funny! I find myself eating straws after I drink too. What is up with that? Maybe I am still a kid!! :)
thanks for the laugh, i needed it today :) our barbies here never have clothes on!!!
Lol about the 666. What's funny is that I totally missed it until you pointed it out. I just thought "Wow, it's cold outside." Hehehe!
~ Nan
666=OUCH!Poor Ken never has pants on here either and I think eating straws is a kid thing lol.
holy crud!!!! 6 degrees. YIKES
My hubby wants you to know that he keeps the house at 56 degrees (when he can get it that low)!
How cold is the coldest your house gets?
Oh Ken! Lol!
LOL! The Ken comment made me giggle out loud!
Bahaha! What a fun post!!! We always have naked barbies & baby dolls. Drives.me.insane!! :)
Post a Comment