Sunday, December 13, 2009

Trimming the tree

I love the smell of a fresh cut pine in my home at Christmastime.

Perry helping Abby put the angel on top.

Abby taking charge.

Abby getting things done. The ugly gold balls were moved to the back, per Perry's request. I agreed they were ugly.
All is Bright!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a Beautiful CHRISTmas Tree :)

amanda said...

looks like a fun time!! love the tree.

Grace said...

Your Christmas Tree is very pretty!The best part of decorating them is the memories that are made!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Beautiful!

He & Me + 3 said...

It sure looks beautiful and I love how dressed up Abby is to decorate the tree. She is adorable. Perry is one tall drink of water too. Wow.

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, love how dramatic that last photo is...


Beautiful tree! And just where was Phoebe through all of that???

Bridget said...

Beautiful tree! Love the pictures of Abby and Perry decorating it-looks like it was fun!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Awww, what fantastic pix.

What a sweet daddy :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tree!