Last night marked the beginning of the girls Christmas programs. Last night Phoebe had her school play/concert. I have no pictures. I do have video, but we were sitting so far back that it's hard to see her. It was a very good play, and the kids did an excellent job.
Today Abigail had her little program and mom and dad craft time at her school.

I have video.
Abby is 2nd row from the top, 1st one on the right. They all were very cute, and also did an excellent job.
Then we went to the classroom and did crafts, and had cookies and punch. Then we did more crafts and again had more cookies and punch.

Shhh, this bookmark is Abby's present to Phoebe. Phoebe is a bookworm, and just last night asked if I had anything better for a bookmark, than the kleenex she was using. What a perfect gift.

Perry and Abby made the perfect gingerbread house ornament. They look so proud.
Sunday brings all their hard work to a close with the church programs. Stay tuned.
11 comments:
What a lovely ornament! Yes, they certainly do look proud. :-)
I love her dress!It looks like a nice fun family time.I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Christmas!
Oh, they did such a good job singing!! Love the ornament and think it's sweet that she made a bookmark for her sister!
She is so sweet and did a great job on the videos. THe ornament is so cute and how cool that Daddy was there too.
Can't wait to see some of the Church program.
Oh the children are Beautiful :)
Oh, their songs were just precious! So glad you have those captured FOREVER. =0)
I think that Gingerbread house would look great on my tree, too. VERY cute!
She is such a doll!
Sooo precious! I love her dress!
so cute. and i love how they think of each other for gifts as they get older. so sweet. she looks beautiful in red!
Thanks for popping by, LOL Tink Loooooves clothes rofl
I AM a sucker for a kids Christmas pagent! Thanks for sharing yours! Sure is fun to see our kids performing isn't it!? I just smile the whole time!!!
Hope tomorrows goes well!
Post a Comment