I dropped the girls off at school and did some grocery shopping.
Bought way more than I needed.
I did need Nutella though, right? yum.
When I go shopping I usually park by a thingy where you put your cart back, so I can unload and go. Today I did just that.
Except when I got out of the store, the cart thingy was not next to my vehicle. What the?
I know I parked next to it, I know it!
Why would they move it?
I was tempted to leave my cart in the middle of the lot, but I didn't. I walked the mile to the next available cart thingy.
Unloaded the way too many groceries.
Cut the grass.
Filled the bird feeders.
Came in, checked my e-mail and to my great surprise I see that I won Julies, just because I like you giveaway. How exciting does that make my Monday! Very. Thanks Julie.
And if I don't leave now my child will think I'm not picking her up from school.
Happy Monday!



9 comments:
Yea, I just came from Julie's blog and saw that you won. Congrats!!!
What an awesome winning. =0)
I'm a bit jealous!
Yep! You definitely needed Nutella! Lol!!! ;-)
Congratulations on winning!! Happy Monday! :D
Love the new layout. When I heard from Julie you won, I was so so very excited for you. I am happy for you.
You won that contest because you sent me a Gift Card. Pay back cause you are so sweet!
I need to try that Nutella stuff. I hear about it all the time.
I went grocery shopping today too. Good times.
ohhh nutella. have you tried 'the peanut company' 's white chocolate peanut butter?! yummy!!
congrats on the win! and your wildtree stuff shipped on friday, so you should have it this week. thanks again for ordering.
Congrats on the win! What a great way to start your week!
I always park by the cart thing too!
They moved the cart thingy? Are you serious? Or am I dense?
Post a Comment