Friday, October 2, 2009

10


On this day 10 years ago, Perry and I got married.
It was sunny but a little chilly.
I thought I was being stood up at the alter, because it took Perry quite the long time to get there.
Found out he was outside having a smoke. (he's quit since then)
I have never been so committed to a marriage as I have this one. (been married before)
It hasn't been easy, but our commitment to each other stays strong and with God as the head, there is nothing we can't get through.
At times we didn't always like each other (still don't) but we keep love and respect at the top.
We've aged 10 years, we've gained 10 pounds, but we still look at each other with mmm mmm mmm in our eyes.
Happy 10th Anniversary to us. (happy birthday to our pastor too)

15 comments:

amanda said...

awww. happy anniversary!! hope it's a great mmm mmm mmm filled day!!;0)

He & Me + 3 said...

You are a beautiful bride! Love your dress. Congrats on 10 years that is awesome. Happy Anniversary. What will you do?

Bridget said...

Happy 10th anniversary-hope it's wonderful!! Congratulations!

Sheryl said...

beautiful!!

happy anniversary. hope you have many more years to come. you are so right about God needing to be at the head of the marriage. it's much easier to get through those times of "not liking" each other.

hope your anniversary weekend is wonderful!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Thanks for the comment on the 5 Moms today. How do you ladies get your men to Iron? There were several that said that. I am impressed. Maybe I should start sweet talking:)
Happy Anniversary!
Mimi

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Happy Late Anniversary! What a beautiful bride. :)

Anonymous said...

Awww! I love your dress! Happy Anniversary!

McCrakensx4 said...

AAWWW...Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 10 years and here is too many more! Love your new header and background!

wife.mom.nurse said...

You WON my giveaway!!!!

I was so excited it was you :)

Now, do I remember correctly that you are not a coffee fan? Or was it just not a McD's fan. (Thanks again for the coupon, by the way :)

I can substitute something for the coffee if that is the case.

Also, I want to be sure you have access to a Target. If not, what big stores do you have access to?

Happy belated 10 year! So beautiful!!!!!!

Email your home address to:
wifemomnurseblog@gmail.com

Yeah!

E @ Scottsville said...

Well, Happy Belated Anniversary to you guys! What great pictures!

Beth in NC said...

Happy Anniversary! You look beautiful! And wow, only 10 pounds? That is great! Ha.

Grace said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!I agree with the rest that you have a beautiful dress.

heidi said...

Happy 10!

 The Morris Family said...

I am a little late, but happy anniversary!!! How beautiful you look!!

Cindy