She sure packed this box up. I was shocked at all the loot.
from left to right: Thanksgiving cookie cutters, jar of leaf sprinkles for the cookies I will bake.
2 wooden Thanksgiving dolls to color. An Indian and a Pilgrim girl. ( the girls are coloring them now)
2 Joels Journey And The Sanctity Of Life videos. This video was the 2007 winner Best Biblical Family film at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival
1 video of Gardening Workshop for Beginners that they also filmed. I want a bigger garden next spring and I am a beginner. My brown thumb should turn a shade of green after watching this.
A lovely shade of burnt orange nail polish. Perfect for the fall season.
2 wooden (rectangle) pumpkins. so cute!
and behind the pumpkins is a neat metal acorn
and on the back of the couch is an awesome metal hanging decoration that reads F A L L
Very exciting past couple of weeks I've had receiving these wonderful gifts from my bloggy friends. I may never meet them this side of heaven, but I will catch up to them in heaven and give them the proper hugs.
All of you are so special to me.



3 comments:
Congratulations on your wins! You got some really neat stuff!!
Love the orange!
CONGRATS!!!!You got very cool stuff!
Post a Comment