Phoebe had the same kind of cough, so I didn't hesitate to take her to the doctor. She was put on an antibiotic and is doing well. So why did I hesitate to take myself to the doctor? I don't know. I thought I would get over it.
I'm sure I would have gotten over it, but starting my 4th week of this coughing was a bit much. Last night I had such a dry cough, that I felt I was not getting enough air in my lungs, so that was my deciding factor of going to the dr. That, and hubby said please go.
I call at 9:11 this morning and she asked can you be here by 9:45? Sure I can, I replied.
I quickly got showered and dressed and told the girls to get dressed, and we were out the door by 9:38 and got there at exactly 9:45. I'm good.
So I was given an antibiotic for bronchitis and an inhaler for a week or two. My doctor said she had the same thing, as did my daughter, 2 sisters, and mother-in-law.
So.....Mimi...it's time you get to the doctor and get checked out. Just a concerned suggestion.
Then my doctor brings up mammograms and pap tests. Ya, Ya, Ya, I'll get around to getting them. Since moving back here, I never got around to getting those tests done. So my last ones were over 4 years ago. Please don't yell at me.
My doctor told me that at a nearby hospital they have Walk-In-Wednesdays for mammograms, so that is what I will do. I will walk in Wednesday for my boob squish.

Which is a good thing for me. I'm not good at calling in for appointments for that kind of stuff. So walk in is good for me. Now how about walk in paps?
Hubby is gone for the week again. His flight was delayed at one airport, which made him miss his connecting flight at another airport, which delayed him in getting to the job site today, which makes him stay over another day, which means he comes home Friday instead of Thursday. I see it as God providing for us, so I don't go crazy from him not being around much.
That's all I have, besides a hemorrhoid. Have a wonderful day.



12 comments:
I am glad you finally made it into the dr and got the meds you need to feel better! I talked to MiMi today and she did finally go, but nothing! And it is good that you are going for your booby squish! Always a good day to save the ta-ta's!!
Take care of yourself, Stephanie. :) I'm due for my yearly exams, too.
I developed pneumonia not too long ago for waiting too long to see the dr. It was not fun! Glad you're on the mend.
Sorry you've been under the weather...get better soon! As far as your yearlys go, please don't put them off. I know it's hard, but your health is very important! Hope your mammo goes well...for a boobie squish, that is!
I went Ms. Stephanie and they found nothing wrong. I just have a mysterious cough. I am going on 4 weeks too. Actress is going on 6 weeks. Nothing. What is up with us?
Have fun at the mamo! I hate those things. Ouch.
Glad you finally went to the doctor and hope you get well soon!! Take care of yourself!!
ok, i was gonna say that you crack me up and then i thought was completely inappropriate considering the hemorrhoid.
glad you went to the doctor. and no yelling...but get those other tests taken care of!!
I have noticed that Walmart now does pedicures, and I think they should do mammograms and paps too. That way you could get it all done at once.
Glad you're feeling better. I have asthma so when I get a respiratory flu it usually affects my asthma so I wind up on antibiotics or prednisone!
sorry, that was me, Nan!
~ Nan
Good luck with the boob squish.
Hope your cough subsides. I had one for weeks and weeks once and I got on perler beads (not sure exact spelling) which helps control the urge to cough.
You are too funny : ). I have never had a mamogram. I think I am still too young. THANK YOU JESUS! : )
hope you start feeling better soon!! so glad you like those yummy blue corn chips!! thanks for the info on the red bell pepper and garlic blend with sour cream.
That sounds like one nasty bug. Do you feel better by now? I do hope so!
Post a Comment