Performance week at Tim's Vlog Carnival aka Fort Thompson. As you will witness, I am no performer. Check Tim's site out for much more talent than this. It's really taking a lot of willpower to not delete this pathetic thing.
Performance week at Tim's Vlog Carnival aka Fort Thompson. As you will witness, I am no performer. Check Tim's site out for much more talent than this. It's really taking a lot of willpower to not delete this pathetic thing.
11 comments:
you are braver than me. Great job. I am so lame I didnt even post a talent. You are better than me:)
Great job...making the kids happy is always a good thing!
Ha, I loved it. At least your bottom is small enough to go down the kiddie slide!!! That in itself is praise worthy. :o)
I LOVED it! :-)
Too funny! I got on a slide when we had some family pictures taken at athe park in November, but that's it. I'd rather swing! Love your vlog!!
Very cute! Good job Mom!
Next task - rope swingin' into the river!!!
Haha. You are a very talented slider.
Steph,
See it wasnt as hard as you thought. This so had me smiling just now, and I need it because anything else REALLY hurts. What fun that must have been. I havent seen an old school tall slide like that in a LONG time. I think I would have loved to do that, but would have also been a little scared.
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Thanks again for making me smile on what has been a very difficult day.
Who says America has no Talent?
Brilliant :-D
LOVE IT!! i love the giggles too. you're a fantastic mommy!
I think that was great. At least you posted a talent. That slide was pretty high. It looked like fun.
You're hilarious! I love that you did that for your kids to keep them happy...oh, the things we do. :) Loved the giggles in the background, too. Looks like we follow many of the same blogs, so I'll follow along with you, too, if you don't mind! Nice to "meet" you! :)
Post a Comment