Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mouse and a Chipmunk

Like my new mouse pad? Aren't we purty?Now I have two, because they first sent me this one.....and it was not the picture I picked out for the mouse pad. Not bad, but not the one I picked out.



oh, about the chipmunk...Pearl, the cat killed our chippy friend. He's been hanging around for a few years, not bothering anybody, well.. except Pearl I guess. I heard Pearl meowing pretty loud and go to the door to let her in and there she sits real proud-like with an upside down chipmunk in front of her. (no photo. I thought of it, but I didn't take one) Boy, oh boy, you can take the cat out of the wild, but you can't take the wild out of the cat.

7 comments:

wife.mom.nurse said...

love those pix :)

Poor chippy :(

Bridget said...

Love those mouse pads! :D

He & Me + 3 said...

I like both of the mouse pads. The pictures turned out great. Sorry about chip. That is just so sad:(

amanda said...

fun mousepads. i'm guessing you got the one free because they screwed up!?! even better.

once oscar came to the door with a dead rat in his mouth. i screamed and slammed the door shut. i'd take a dead little chippy any day. lol.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Poor chip....

Love the pictures, you three are such a cute bunch.

E @ Scottsville said...

Well, I'm glad they messed up and sent you the wrong one cuz now you get TWO! I really like the bottom one! =0)

Poor Chippy. =0(

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Beautiful pics of you and your girls. I can see so much of you in each one of them. :)
I'm sure you can find someone who would be thrilled to have the extra mousepad!