Hi Steph! I loved your answers and I could so relate to so many of them especially why you blog and the mother-in-law bit, too funny :) I am glad to have found your blog, and I will become a follower, but do not turn off the computer ;) Gorgeous girls by the way, what a blessing :)
16 comments:
Several of your responses totally cracked me up. :) Thanks for being my SSF!!!!!
oh
my
gosh!!
i wanted to say "holy crap", but after all your references, i think that's totally inappropriate.
I loved the post. It was fun getting to know so much about you.
I have to admit, I had some tears well up in my eyes with your story about how you met, dated and married your man. Awesome. God is great.
Thanks for sharing!
how fun!! love the post below about your sweet husband!! :0)
I'm visiting from Jill's. I laughed out loud at some of your responses...I just love it!
Nice to meet you!!!
I loved your post/interview! I'll be back to visit you more, you have a wonderful sense of humor!
Girl, you are awesome! :-)
Hi Stephanie,
I say this every time and mean it every time, I loved reading your responses! Totally cracked me up and loved the unexpectedness of your answers :)
Your girls look adorable and I see we have snow in common :) Thanks for the laughs!
Awwww, how fun!
Hi Steph! I loved your answers and I could so relate to so many of them especially why you blog and the mother-in-law bit, too funny :)
I am glad to have found your blog, and I will become a follower, but do not turn off the computer ;)
Gorgeous girls by the way, what a blessing :)
Well, that was fun! Was it your readers that asked the questions or hers? I assume it's yours as they know you better.
I can't imagine my readers wanting to know anything about me, lol!
Loved your mouse pad. It really shows off your pretty matching outfits!
~ Nan
Nice to meet you Stephanie! I blogged over from Jill's but I have seen your comments at He & ME + 3 (my IRL BFF!) You have beautiful girls!
Off to check you out over there.
Stopping by from Sneaky Momma, you are a riot! I enjoying getting to know you and I will be be stopping by more often.
That was so much fun, loved hearing more about you...
Hi Stephanie!
So glad that yous stopped by today! I'm going to have to pop on over to find out about this Sneaky Friend business.
Post a Comment