Here are my girls own words, to their dad.
Happy Father's Day Dad. You are the best dad. You are the best father, dad. I love your hugs and kisses. I like to eat spicy, hot noodles with you, while sitting on your lap. I love when you say my pictures are good. I love you dad. Abby
******************************************************************************** Happy Father's Day dad. You are the best dad in the whole wide world. And I love you with all of my heart. But most important of all, you love me. I hope that you have a great Father's Day, even though you're working. I'm sad that you're not here for Father's Day, but I know that we'll celebrate when you get home. Wishing you lots of love, Phoebe.
Happy Father's Day, Perry. I love watching you with the girls. I love how you tell them, (and me) how beautiful they are all the time. You are always generous with your hugs and kisses. I appreciate how hard you work for them. Even though you are often away working, they know that they are loved. Thank you for being the loving dad that you are. God sure has blessed us with a great dad, and husband. I pray He blesses you and your day, today. Miss you, love you, -your wife-



9 comments:
So precious!!!!
Happy Father's Day to your hubby!
Sweet daddy kisses are the best! Love your girls tribute to their daddy. :)
Awwww, such sweet words from the girls!!!
Happy Father's Day!!!
I love the notes from your girls!!! Those are so sweet and such a great idea! He'll cherish those forever :)
Hello Sweetheart,
Thanks for the nice tribute!
God has blessed me with a beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters.
I am a happy man...
Love you...+P
Yea, you're right, we're not ever going to be perfect here on Earth. I just wish I could be like God and 'forget' things that I don't want to remember. =0)
Happy Monday to you!
~Erica
oh, what a lovely post and I just adore the pictures of the girl with their daddy.
Sweet.
That was just beautiful. Those pictures were precious!
What an awesome tribute and loved the pics! They were really sweet!
Post a Comment