
What? It doesn't say I'm smokin'? Oh...ok then. The one that says Iron Chef Champ 2009? Yes, that one. It's mine.
Heidi @ Sacred & Profane held her monthly Iron Chef contest, and I won for the month of June. My Ramen Noodle Salad was the winner. Honestly, all the salads were great, with their own flavor. I will not hesitate to make all of them again.
I'm looking forward to July's recipe challenge. If not to enter, then just to try the recipes.
Oh..what did I win? Actually the winning badge is plenty, but she is also sending me a gift card to either Target or Walmart. I told her to surprise me.




8 comments:
Wow...big congratulations! Way to go! I LOVE Ramen Noodle Salads!
Woot woot! Congratulations!!!
Well, congrats on your big win! How fun!!! I just used my $10 gift from MiMi on Tuesday. Bought myself a little sundress (yea so what if it was more than $10).
I have to say I loved your comment about the 'bapstism', so I forwarded it on to my pastor. =0)
ha ha ha
Congratulations! That is so awesome! And the sadad sounds yummy!
Congrats! I love that salad.
Congratulations! The salad sounded really good! Thanks for stopping by my blog again the other week!
Yeah, sooo very happy for you. We love that salad, way to go.
Lonely college kid pouring lukewarm tap water over the noodles and looking for the last spoon they gave him at McDonald's, that is more the ramen noodle image I get...and all along he didn't realize he could make this great salad!
Seriously, congrats, I came over by way of Francesca's blog...I will think of Ramen differently now.
~Mary
Post a Comment