Thursday, May 28, 2009

Vlogemotions

This is video try #6, even though I say it's video #5 on the video. What a day. For some reason Blogger is not helping me out here. Check out more Vlogemos with Tim the tool man Thompson..woo-hoo. Also known as Fort Thompson.


What the heck kind of look is this? Good grief!

11 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Blogger, I'm not happy with you.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

You are so cute. I really need to get back to my vlogs.. I have been in such a funk lately... This made me smile tonight.

Tim said...

This was soooo funny! I loved every bit of it. And yes i do sit around waiting and hoping that you will vlog just for this very reason.

I so enjoyed that and it made me laugh. Thanks so much for sharing, i know others will enjoy it too.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

He & Me + 3 said...

You are cracking me up still. I do like 64 takes. So 6 is not bad my friend.
Although my painful one was only 4 takes and the reason for that was interruptions not me for a change.
Great job!
Love your sense of humor!

E @ Scottsville said...

I bet your neighbors are gonna run inside and jump on your blog right now to see how famous you must be!!!

ha ha ha

Your emotion: "Ugggh". FUNNY!

April said...

You made me laugh today! I totally understand your frustration with Blogger...that's why I upload my vlog on One True Media. It still takes an eternity, but I've not had any problems, thus far.

Bridget said...

Yippee, I could finally watch your vlog!! Too funny! Between you and Heidi, I really want a video camera now! Maybe someday...sigh...

wife.mom.nurse said...

I love your vlogemos

But the water noise in the background made me want to...

ok, I'll just say it...

no...

ok...{pee}

oh, now that was so rude!!!

Sorry.

Yes, I do look forward to you hilarious vlogs each week!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Thanks for stopping by yesterday for my post!
You can be my vice-Queen! I would love that!
Mimi

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

You are way too funny, girl! I once tried to do this and gave up at try #10. Great job!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Omg that was great. I love your vlogs!