A big thing for me is that our snow is gone. Oh it's still cold, and once in awhile a flake will drift down, but we had a lot of rain and it wiped our snow away. Spring is trying to make it.
My mother-in-law is so good to me. She loves to shop, and has no problem picking up clothes for the kids. I don't ask her to, she just finds great deals and buys away. 2 weeks ago she bought the girls their Easter dresses and shoes, then last week she came over with a bag of clothes, and now today she had another bag of clothes for the girls. Thankfully she has good taste, and all the stuff is cute. Now the bag of candy bars she gave them is another story! :o(
My Thursday bible study is going so well. We have it for 3 hours, and I could go another 3 if I didn't have a life. I am loving it how we dig in to the bible and see what God has for us.
I am thankful it's Friday tomorrow. Last day of school for the week, and payday thrown in there.
I am thankful that it's bedtime for the girls, which means I'm heading there myself to read.
Nite all.



7 comments:
hey Stephanie , it puts things in to perspective when we think about what we are thankful for, thankyou so much for your comments on my photo friday and every post I do
I hope you had a great time at your bible study. :)
It's wild to see your girls wearing short sleeves and snow in the same picture. The only time we see snow is when it is really cold (which to us is 32 degrees!)
Great things to be thankful for. I wish someone with good taste would buy my kids bags of clothes!
Great list...I am thankful for paid day tomorrow too. Yee haw!
Cute picture of the girls too and gotta love the mil for buying them clothes...my mom does the same thing for my kids. :)
love the picture! what a super sweet mil. if she wants more kiddos to buy clothes for....and yay for snow almost being gone. what a sweet relief. but i guess this is wisconsin. ((breigh is sitting on my lap and keeps asking me...can we go to abby's house? i'm so surprised she recognized her!!))
Those two are just adorable. No snow here, ever....
Post a Comment