See that sweet little box of flowers with the happy little bug flying away, over to your right?
Miss Jill @ Sneakymomma designed that for me for being close to her 10,000 hits on her blog.
Isn't it sweet? It's so pretty and feminine and dainty and just plain sweet. All the things I am not.
But the button is my style.
Pick it if you want. I like to share my garden delights.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
testing... :o)
That is so cute.
So cute...Jill does a great job.
Hey there! Found you thru Mimi. So glad I did as it seems we have MANY of the same peeps! I hope you dont mind if I follow along.
I hope that you will stop by and visit us at Fort Thompson if you havent already, you are always welcome.
It would also be great to see you join in with us in Vlogemotions!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Hey, just wanted you to know that I popped over and checked out YOUR blog, too!!!
Yes - I'll see you around, indeed!
love the button. love the new people stopping by, they don't know the fun they've been missing!
Awwwww....thanks for the linky love! I'm so glad you like the button.
What's funny is that your button was front and center on my blog yesterday when I was testing it. Then I forgot to grab it for my slideshow!!!
I'm going to put it as an example on Blogs by Sneaky Momma. Would you like for it to link back to you? :)
Post a Comment