Monday, April 27, 2009
$50 giveaway
Nooooo, it's not me giving away a $50 gift card to Target or Amazon.com. I'm not that generous today. It's Sadie aka Sheryl over at The Perch. Or click Go Ask Sadie to get right to the giveaway. She's closing the contest at midnight (EST) tonight. Check her blogs out and maybe you'll win. Or maybe I'll win, because I'm getting extra chances to win by posting about this. Go....what are you still doing here? Nothing exciting going on at this blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Going now. Thanks!
Wow, that is a great one. I will have to go check it out.
ok, your comment about the "brownie" cracked me up!! thanks for the laugh and the shout out here on your blog.
Hey stephanie, Thankyou so much for your commen'ts on my post I really do apreatiate them. I hope you and your family is doing well.
Post a Comment