Saturday, March 14, 2009

Loved our prize


Mimi hosted a Friday Freebie from Heidi and I won. I won a movie, popcorn, popcorn "bags", and candy, candy, candy. The movie was cute, and sad, and funny, and "oh no". Most movies with puppies in it are pretty good. The candy is mostly gone. Gummy Bears...gone, Sour Patch Kids...gone, (I shared) and Smarties, almost gone. Abby fell asleep during the movie, but Phoebe really liked it. Tonight they are watching another movie and using the popcorn "bags" again.

I also won a book from Amanda, called, Songs in The Key of Solomon..In the Word, and In the Mood, but I'll keep pictures and comments to myself. It's a fun book. ;o)

Thanks bloggy friends for having some great giveaways.

3 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Looks like the girls had fun! I posted about my freebie win today, too.
We have that same comforter on our bed as well. Isn't it 'comfy'? :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so glad that the giveaway was pretty much a hit. Thanks for posting about it. We used our popcorn "bags" last night too watching Kung Fu panda. Funny movie.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Looked like the girls loved it. How fun, my kids love when they get mail, I bet they just enjoyed seeing what was in that package.