It was haircut day yesterday. Phoebe, Abby and I all got ours cut. Abby just got her bangs cut. Phoebe got several inches cut off. I got about and inch or so, with some layering. I need to shower and style it before I get pictures up of me but I took some of Phoebe, because it was such a big step for her. Really it was a big step for me. It took me several months to accept her getting it cut. She was sooo ready. I'm happy with the way it turned out. Still long, but so much healthier. She loves it.
Before
After



5 comments:
wow, is she cute! ok, now where are you?? are you telling me you still haven't showered?
What a cutie patootie she is. I love it! It may be a little easier for you to brush now. I got mine cut too yesterday:)
i love the hair cut. she is so cute! next time we meet up i'll have to meet her too! :0) and i love your title. so much better than my haircut title, you know...the haircut. you are way more interesting!
She is SO pretty, Steph! I love the cut on her!! Now I wanna see YOU!!!
How cute is that. She is a doll, love the hair cut.
Post a Comment