Thursday, February 26, 2009

Prayer request (update)

Update: Because of the concern of my husband and one of my sisters and from you sweet people, and myself, I will call the doctor tomorrow. I'm due for a check up anyway. My sister is familiar with this kind of stuff, so she said just go get some blood work done, and take it from there.

Thanks so much for your prayers, I feel the peace. No doubt I will keep you posted on the what's, when's, and why's.



I am one who loves to pray for others. I am not big on asking for prayer for myself. Not because I don't think I need it, I just don't like asking for things. But that is dumb, so now I am going to ask for prayer for me.

For several weeks, I have been feeling run down and short of breath, and wobbley, and just not right. I think I have low iron. I'm hoping that's it, and nothing more. I started taking vitamins, so we'll see where that takes me.

I'm not a run to the doctor kind of person, so I'll deal with this as long as I can before the dr. thing happens.

I'd appreciate your prayers for feeling better, and God's wisdom on what I am to do about this.

I know I can count on you. Thanks.


one more thing....Perry is 50 tomorrow!

11 comments:

Sheryl said...

I am glad you asked for prayer. So many have prayed for me over the past year and a half - it's a privilege to pray for others.

~Sheryl

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I will pray that everything is fine. I'm sure it is!

C.C. and Double T said...

I would be honored to pray for you. May I include a request to pray for you on "The Body of Christ"?

He & Me + 3 said...

You should ask for prayer...I will for sure be praying. But please, do not put it off too long, if you don't start feeling better soon.
XO,
Mimi

heidi said...

Said a prayer, my friend.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Praying that the vitamins help and that low iron is all it is, Stephanie. :)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Asking for prayer is so hard for some of us. Thank you for reaching out. I will be lifting you in prayer. Don't let it wait to long if you still do not feel good.

Blessings,

Elaine

amanda said...

praying for you my friend...

Bridget said...

Will definitely be praying for you, hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Glad you're headed to the doc. The bloodwork should tell you exactly what's going on and put your mind at ease. Praying for a healthy outcome. :)

Tanya said...

I am actually the same way, for many years I couldn't bring myself to pray for things for me. Lately I've been trying to change that, I think you should too.