I was able to get an appointment this afternoon with the doctor. He stole 2 tubes of blood from me, for further testing. I will get the results on Tuesday.
As far as he could tell from my today vitals, he sees nothing majorly wrong. My heart is fine, blood pressure is fine, oxygen levels are great. And he really doesn't seem to think anything will come back abnormal from the blood testing.
If the tests are normal, then he told me to step up the exercising. (not really what I wanted to hear), drink more water, and if things get worse or just don't change and continue to bug me then he can do further testing that would take place in a hospital. I don't anticipate that happening.
Actually I feel better then I have been for the past several weeks. Which can only mean that the prayers I asked for from all of you have been heard, and answered. Prayer is the best medicine I can think of, so a big humble, heartfelt thanks to all of you.
I will keep you posted on the results when I get them on Tuesday.
Birthday news. HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY PERRY!
He's having a party tomorrow, so I will post old man photos then.
Today we laid low. We took Phoebe to school, and stayed for her chapel that they have every Friday. She was Christian Flag pledge leader, so we had to see her on stage doing her part. We are proud. We then went to the chiropractor and Perry had his back cracked. We then went to "The Barbershop" where he got his haircut, while Abby and I ate peanuts they provide. We made a mess with the shells though. Off to Target where Perry bought an Espresso coffee machine. He has a new love, and that is it. Back home, we hung around, his sister dropped some birthday stuff off, I went to the doctor, picked Phoebe up from school, took a baseball cap back that he didn't like, bought Phoebe a shirt with the money I got back from the hat, went home, Perry's mom was over dropping more birthday stuff off, and realize that this one giant runoff sentence.
Tomorrow morning we will go shopping for food for his party, then the girls and I are going to my sister's house for her birthday party. Her birthday is also today. Then late afternoon we will mourn the passing of Perry's 4th decade in to his 5th decade. We should have a houseful. You are all invited by the way.
Boy, did I miss anything? Just have to remember to fish my child out of the bathtub soon.
Have a great weekend. And thank you again for your prayers.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Yes, please keep us posted on how you are doing and the results of your blood work.
Will keep praying.
Shopping trip to TArget...my favorite.
Happy Birthday to Perry!
I'm glad you got to the doctor, I will pray for normal test results!
Happy birthday to your husband!!
Glad you went to the doc and that you're feeling better. Have a fabulous time tomorrow as you celebrate your husband's birthday!
Glad you are taking care of yourself. Keep us updated.
I hope you all have a wonderful party day tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Perry...
Great news! So glad you went to the doctor. God brought you to my mind many times - privilege to pray for you.
Happy Birthday, Perry!!!
hey how come i didn't know we were all invited?!? lol. too bad we have some plans...otherwise i might be all stalker creepy and show up at his party! actually i probably wouldn't, it'd be a little weird only knowing you and abby at the party. maybe next time. thanks for the invite! in other news...SO glad you went to the doctor. praying the results are 'normal'...whatever that is. and ummm...i always have one big sentence. it's okay. really. happy birthday perry. oh and i loved that you said to mourn the passing of the 4th into the 5th decade. hilarious. :0) have a great party day.
hehehe! I get blood "stolen" from me once a month and hate it! Will keep praying for your test results! I'm glad that you went to the doctor!
Hope the party is a huge success today!!
Happy birthday to your husband! Hoping everything turns out well with your test...praying for the best. Thanks for stopping by again! I cannot wait for our vacation, and I'm sooo with you on the snow thing...this last storm was not fun.
I'm glad you're feeling better! Can't wait to rad how Perry's party went.
Post a Comment