Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

Not Me Monday. Everybody does it. If you don't know how, head on over to MckMama's and find out how to join in.

I am not happy one bit, that since my husband is going to pass Phoebe's school on his way to a job, he brought her to school. I was looking forward to going out in 8 degree weather.

Because he took her to school, it wasn't me who reminded both of them a zillion times what not to forget....backpack, car seat...don't forget to leave car seat at school...

They both didn't give me the evil eye over the fact that I thought that they were brain dead.

After I told Abby to be careful getting out of the bathtub, because she might slip and fall and whack her head, Abby did not slip and fall and whack her head on the bathtub.

I didn't spend Valentines Day with my two girls and my sister while hubby spent the night with his mother at a Celtic Women concert.

He did not practically wet himself when he found out how close they got to sit to the stage and the women smiled at him like he was the only guy in the room.

I did not cry like a baby watching the Disney princesses and their princes skate so beautifully around the rink at Disney On Ice.

I did not forget my camera, and then say to myself, "I'll use my phone camera", then leave my phone in the car.

This is not the only picture I have of our Disney On Ice night.

I was not appalled at the prices of Disney junk and food. Bad economy BAH! People were not buying left and right.

We didn't get any of that junk. No way. I'm saving our money.

Grandma did not buy most of this junk. She never does!


I'm not mad that the post offices are closed today. I don't have packages that need to get out.
President's Day, smeshidents day.

My daughter is not screaming at me from the basement to get down there and walk on my treadmill. geesh...better go.

Have a nice Monday. And lucky you if you work for the government and have this day off.

6 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Thanks for saving me a trip to the post office! I forgot about Presidents' Day. :(
I hope your little one is ok after hitting her head on the bathtub. Too bad about those Disney on Ice pictures, though, I gotta admit, the one in the car is priceless. :)

Bridget said...

Love your Not Me's!! Glad I work for the government so I got the day off!!! :-D

amanda said...

i'm so jealous you got to see the princesses. my girlies would have loved that...i just didn't like the price tag on good seats for a family of six. maybe next time.

He & Me + 3 said...

Cracking me up about the camera and your hubby almost peeing himself. That is hysterical. Love all the princess loot too:)

C.C. and Double T said...

Smeshidents. Now, there's a hard word to say. ;-)

My hubby will so not be buying Disney stuff for our child if we have a girl! He is not obsessed with Disney one tiny bit, and he would never spoil a little girl! :-)

heidi said...

How nice of your husband to take her to school!