Even though MckMama is on a cruise ship right now, her love for us abounds, by still setting up her Mr. Linky for Not Me Monday. Don't know what NMM is? Check her out at My Charming Kids.
I bet many of us will have this first Not Me.
I am NOT jealous at all that MckMama is cruising the Caribbean. Nope, give me below zero temps anytime.
While at the grocery store the other day, my 4 year old and I did not smell the worst smell ever in the aisle.
And because my child has the most perfect manners, because manners is one of the first things I teach my kids...she did in no way say in a loud voice, "Who farted?!"
The guy ahead of us did not make a beeline around the corner into the aisle that we just came from.
We did not laugh about it throughout our shopping trip.
Since I'm on the subject of having perfect children...my kids always listen to me, right? So when I told Abby not to climb up into the cupboard and get the tiny little beads that she wanted to do a craft with... this did not happen.
I did not spend Saturday cleaning barf off the bedding, wall, carpet, pajamas, hair and face of my 6 year old.
And because she didn't barf at 1 in the morning, I didn't leave the puke-filled mess of blankets and comforter wrapped up in the hallway, to be washed at a more civil time.
Such fun. I'm heading over to see your perfect lives. Have a great week.



8 comments:
Ok that was too funny especially about the kid shouting who farted.
Thankyou for becomiing a follower of my blog, and congrats on a great not me monday .
ill hopefully see your tribute tuesday if you take part
The grocery store one was so funny. I laughed very hard, because that happens so often to me...always walking into some horrible smell, left by some crazy person. LOL
Hehehehe! Too funny!!! You had one of those weeks,too!!!
i love the farting thing. lol. and my daughters ALWAYS listen to me as well. glad we both have perfect children. :0)
Ha! Cara did the fart thing to me once in line at Walmart. The guy in front of us farted and cara said "Say excuse me!" I about DIED!
That story in the store was way too funny! :)
Geez, I hate puke. Nice ones!!
By the way, my little girl has gotten in the habit of saying, "What was that?!" whenever suspicious noises abound.
The grocery was my favorite. Very funny and does happen often.
Post a Comment