These weeks are going by way to fast. Here we are with another Not Me Monday. MckMama is the head Not Me, and has a list of others who partake in this stuff we "don't " do. Check her out.
I was not thrilled at all that Phoebe didn't have school Thursday and Friday because of mega below 0 temps. Why would I want to stay in my p.j.'s all day?
Which I didn't do. Stay in my p.j.'s that is.
And even if I had to go somewhere, I certainly would not have thrown a hoodie over my bra-less p.j.s and leave the house like that.
I did not forget to take my car in on Friday for some engine light that's been on.
The car place did not forget to put my appointment in their book, so when I call to say I'm late, they didn't say.."you're not late, we don't have you down." nice!
While waiting for my car to be looked at, I was not creeped out and planning my get-away, with plenty of screaming, because a guy was staring at my child, then sat right next to her, when there were 7 open seats around. C'mon creep, only 2 other people were in the waiting room, with 7 open seats, why take that one? creep. Ever hear of personal space. Stay out of mine and my childrens.
And because I didn't forget my appointment, that means I got the part that my car needed, instead of the other car that needed that same part earlier.
I am not waiting for the call, that my part is in.
I did not do a load of wash, that maybe should have been 2, or even 3 loads. Because I hate when you try to pull out the clothes, and they come out in one giant knotted mess. So of course I divided up that 1 load into more.
I did not just think that maybe I needed my Queen Mother-in-law to move in and do my laundry like MckMama's has done. I know she wouldn't shove 100 pounds of laundry in a 40 pound tub.
Witch PMS has not invaded our house. Because if she had, I would be easily irritated by every little thing. AND I'M NOT!
I am not in need of chocolate.
Have a great week everyone. I'll be over to read what you didn't do.



19 comments:
Don't you just love a big wad of wet clothes that are basically impossible to pull out of the washer?
But, it's even better when you run errands 'bra-less' and don't think twice about it!
Next time tell the girls to fart is someone creepy sits next to them.
;-)
Happy monday to ya.
Sounds like me with my wash. I too hate it when people get all in my space. Yuck.
You mean you aren't suppose to throw 100 pounds of laundry into a 40 pound tub? That is what I do, after all I HATE doing laundry.
I would totally go out braless, and in my pjs, after all it is just one less thing you have to wash. (Hey now that I think about it, I am in my pjs, and braless now.)
Have a great week.
I never do the laundry at our house...so I do not totally sympathize. (I usually go for the four loads in two breakdown when it's my turn) :)
I plan to do absolutely nothing myself...in fact, I will NOT get out today. :) Love your not mes.
Hmmm.
Creepy guys...bad!
Laundry...bad.
Pajamas... good!
Chocolate... even better!
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! Oh, and the rental company is sending me a new check! I just had to send them back the uncashed one. YAAAAYYYYY! ;-) Have a great week. :-)
Ahh, great ole list. Love it when creepy guys are on the loose, and right next to our young, innocent children.
Just for you, I will add the picture to my next update. I really needed a laugh that day and God came through BIG with this incident.
Thanks for stopping by! Check back for the photo.
Paige
Great not me monday. I couldn't stop laughing at the way you called her Queen mother in law.
I love your Not Me's!! You are so funny!!!
I can relate to the laundry.
The braless excursions.
And tell me why when I saw the word queen in your post, did I read it as Dairy Queen. I have real issues with that place!
Thanks for celebrating my victory with me.
Laundry sucks....I wear some clothes 2-3 days to prevent this problem :)
Check out this high speed gif of a bullet through a glass of milk.
Bras are over rated anyway!! Very creepy about the guy sitting next to your daughter.
Happy Monday!!
laundry........YUKE!
Linda
Fun Not Me. I would never be waiting for my 100lb wet, knotted lump to finsh washing, no never.
I never pack my washing machine too full of clothes either.
Blessings,
Kimberly
Stopping over from Not Me Monday... I can totally agree with throwing on a hoodie with bra-less pj's cuz I have NOT ever done that either! haha
Me? I'm always (not) in need of chocolate too! It's a love-hate relationship. Love the taste, hate the calories...
Post a Comment