Is it really Friday? I thought it was Saturday all day. Went to lunch and shopping with my high school friend. We don't get together as much as we should, so this was a nice treat. We had a great time. We went to Olive Garden, and they were out of the thing that she wanted, and out of the 2 things that I wanted. What's up with that? We got there at 11:30, so it's not like they were serving it all day. I ended up ordering some cheese filled ravioli with portabella mushrooms and strips of steak on it. It was sooo good. The steak was so tender I could cut it with a fork. I think I have a new favorite. Then we went to Hobby Lobby, to check out the after Christmas deals. Nothing grabbed me, except some Christmas stickers for my Christmas cards. Half off. I got 4 packs for under $3. Sale ends tomorrow, I may end up running there again to stock up on more varieties of stickers.
Here is Abby, 1 year ago, in January. We were getting ready to go sledding, and she just couldn't handle the waiting. She fell asleep on the penguin snow tube.
Christmas 2008 at Perry's moms house. Is that a flashback? crappy photo, taken with a phone. When will I learn to bring a normal camera along with me?



2 comments:
How sweet, loved the face down sleeping photo...
I wish my kids would fall asleep when they are waiting...they just keep nagging...LOL Super cute picture. I would have never guessed cell phone. It is still a great picture of the family!
Post a Comment