This will be the next to last Not Me Monday of the year. Maybe the new year will bring with it, a shorter list of not me's. Nahhh.
I did not think my children were the best performers in their school and church Christmas programs. They were not the only ones (IMO) who knew all the songs word for word and shined as they sang them.
I did not make my child go though this, at the first signs of congestion, because of school/church Christmas programs. There was no way she was going to end up with pneumonia this time of year. (my 6 year old did not threaten my demise if I were to post this picture)
It has not been below 0 all week, with several inches of snow to go with it, making going out to these programs difficult to attend. After all, I've been listening to the girls practice for 3 months, and since they were the only ones I was going to be looking at, why go out in the frozen tundra?
I do not keep leaving this post to shoo 3 giant man-eating crows away from my suet feeder. I know they need to eat, but my measly suet will not fill these beasts up.
This girl did not learn how to blow bubbles this week. (this is not a creepy picture)
This is not one of my Christmas presents. It is not my favorite gift.....so far.
I am not excited as a child for Christmas to come.
I am not at a loss for more Not Me's. My brain is not fried this morning. These were not the lamest Not Me's ever. Sorry for your suffering to read these.
MckMama, who started all this, I'm sure has better Not Me's to read, along with all the others. Check it all out. Merry Christmas to all!



6 comments:
That four in one picture is absolutely the cutest. And I found the bubble picture endearing not creepy. ;)
Oh My! I completley love those pictures. Too cute!!
Your children are precious!
I love that picture. I can see why that would be one of your favorite Christmas presents!
Those neb treatments look all too familiar. I hope you were able to ward off any sickness. :)
I love that picture you got! too cute...
That would be my favorite gift too. Those pictures are just the most adorable things ever!
That picture collage is adorable!!!
Great list and thank you for the prayers!
Post a Comment