Phoebe... front and center, between the boy grabbing himself, and the boy with his back to her.Tonight's performance was brilliant. The girls had their Christmas shows at church tonight.
First Abby was up. These are 3, 4, and 5 year olds. The little ladies and gents were all dressed up in their finest. And they all did great! One little boy got scared from a loud noise of the music and ran off the stage to mom. Big brother ran off to see if he was ok. He was. He returned a few moments later. One little girl was making the funniest faces to somebodies camera. But, all in all they knew their songs, and cues, and did great. I can't believe I don't have pictures. We took a ton of video, but no still pics of her.
Phoebe's musical was really good. These are 1st thru 6th graders. They too knew all their lines, and Phoebe knew her songs perfectly. One boy at the end, ran off stage. He looked like he was going to pass out, but made it off ok. Phoebe said it was hot up there. At least he made it through most of it.
They gave a great message of Jesus and what Christmas is all about. And cookies after.
Phoebe was mad at me a while ago because I didn't ask her if she wanted to try out for the drama part or a singing solo. Well, being my daughter, I didn't think she would want to do that in front of a crowd. Because I sure wouldn't. I was wrong. I'll remember next year. All programs are now over for the year. 3 months of practice and now it's done. Well worth it though. Next stop...Christmas Eve at Grandmas.
*pictures taken with a phone.



1 comment:
I love that they all match...super cute. Also, your phone takes great shots. Good job!
Post a Comment