Sunday, November 23, 2008

Not Me Monday


If you're reading this, than you know the scoop. Click here to read other Not Me's.

As for me, this week I did not.....

*pass things on the stairs, (several times) that were there because they needed to go upstairs. Nope, I took it all up the minute I went up there.

*commit to having Thanksgiving dinner here for us and 3 family members.

*I am not having 12, possibly more people coming over for Thanksgiving dinner. (when on earth did that happen?)

*I do not have a 22 pound beast thawing in my refrigerator, for the 12 people that are not coming over.

*If I had a zit, I would not keep picking at it, because I know by leaving it alone, it will go home.

*I did not eat 2 helpings of everything at my sisters birthday party. That would be piggish.

*God did not teach me a lesson over a pot of chili.

*I was not happy to see hubby walk in the door tonight after a weekend of deerhunting.

Have a great week. I'm off to read what you didn't do.

9 comments:

~*Mistee*~ said...

Love your Not me's and I am so glad to know I am not the only one that passes by things on the stairs a million times before I pick them up! ;)

amanda said...

oh and add me to the list of people who stare at the things on the stairs...and just keep walking. hope you're loving this wi weather. :0)

Kimberly said...

stephanie, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment... I swear I'm going to feel like the turkey going into the oven on thursday when I get all slathered up with that body butter! wait, wait, I don't cook... nope, no turkey happening here... that's my daddy's job... sorry, for a moment there I was having a delusion...isn't it worrisome when your delusions are terrifying??? love the stairs on your not me -- I SO NEVER DO THAT! I haven't had a bag of bird seed on my front steps for like..well, probably 5 months now, because I never finish bringing it up the steps and inside the house! geesh!!! I'm a mental case!! btw gorgeous girls and kitty!

Keyona said...

Isn't it a funny thing how the number of house guests always mysteriously grows... :o)

kay said...

I always do the passing by thing!

Amanda said...

Thanks for posting on my blog! Your girls are so beautiful. 22 pound beast, huh? That sounds like my cat! Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Dee said...

LOL! you got a lot of people coming over! GOOD LUCK!

Deborah said...

Oh my gosh, your girls are so so beautiful. Poor you with 12 people coming and here I got out of the whole thing myself! I'm intrigued by what you learned over the chili pot. I'll have to see if you've blogged about it but if not I'd love to hear more so I'll stay around.

heidi said...

Great list, Stephanie! Good luck with dinner and Happy Thanksgiving. :-)