This is what happens when you step outside to get your mail for 30 seconds.
MckMama was about to hit 2 million visitors, and I wanted to be it. The number was about 700 away from hitting. I had to leave real soon to go get Phoebe from school. I was stalling. I saw the mail truck go by, so I went out to get the mail. It took less than a minute. 700 away mind you. This could not have happened in less than a minute!



2 comments:
so i was like 2112 over the two million. lol. and after i read my last post...wow it was a lot. i'm going to watch the parade on tv too. apparently the seats that my sil saved are close to the cameras so i'm excited at the possibility of seeing the girlies on tv. wish i could tape it. anywho. yes it is the calvary on newberry that we went to. we didn't go much on wednesday nights though. i thought you looked familiar and maybe went there. but maybe i've seen you elsewhere. where do you guys go now? i so love the home fellowship. we've been doing bible study there before it turned into church, so i've been going there for probably close to seven years. i've gone to the cc pastor's conference a few times too. anywho. i don't breathe during leaving comments either. lol. :0) enjoy the parade in the warm comfort of your home.
Thank Phoebe for commenting on my post for me? :) I noticed you had a cat named Pearl, too. Very cute... :)
Post a Comment