Where does the week go? What did I not do all week? Let's see....
1) I did not spend $35 on clothes and shoes for a bear and a rabbit from Build-a-Bear. I'm better with my money than that. If I would have spent said money they might have looked like this.
2) My 4 year old and I did not beat my six year old and my husband in a putting a puzzle together the fastest, race. They were not calling us cheaters. They were sooooo not sore losers.
3) I am not thrilled that gas prices are below $2 a gallon.
4) I was not at all happy that my husband left at halftime of the game to go sight in his gun for hunting. I love his not-so-nice language being spewed at the t.v.
5) I do not keep eating the donuts that my husband keeps bring home. Or the pies. No wait, I brought the pies home, so it doesn't count. And they are fruit pies, and fruit is good for you.
6) I do not have 2 goldfish in the freezer waiting to be buried.
7) Out of the numbers 1 thru 10, my husband did not give me a 42 on my new haircut. (thanks hon)
It's a nice day for skipping, so skip on over here to check out MckMama and others, Not Me Monday's. Have a nice day. God Bless You.



8 comments:
Thanks for the comment! I agree, #7 isn't so bad, but look, at #50, I visited you here too! :-)
Nice to meet you ~
Erin
http://his-heart.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Great Not Me's! The striking thing is pretty easy once you figure it out! Check back later today & I will post on how to do it since so many people are asking!!!
I can't do the striking thing- Teach me!! Also, Fruit is excellent right? And donuts are breads (in a wonderful way), so keep eating!!
I am so anxious to take my little boy to Build a Bear. It looks like so much fun!! The frozen goldfish in the freezer is hilarious and the fruit pies....oh yes fruit is very good for you!! Keep eating : )
I always wanted to go to build-a-bear, so no judging from me! And yes pies with fruit = healthy. :)
42? Really? I hope you gave him the silent treatment for awhile!
ahhh poor goldfish...
i'm in total agreeement, fruit is good for you...what a sweet husband...sounds like he's learned through the years how to answer that question!
Goldfish in the freezer??? That's a new one for me! THANKS for stopping by my blog.
oh i was so excited for the under two dollar gas. here in chilton it finally happened TODAY!
Post a Comment