Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday


Here it is almost Tuesday, and I'm just starting out Not Me Monday. The honesty of a week of things I did not do. HA! mycharmingkids.net started this whole thing. Stop in to see a whole slew of things her followers did not do this week.

1) I did not send my husband out of the basement that we were all cleaning, because I was sick of his picking out every little piece of dirt that we were not getting to. (am I nuts? He was HELPING!)

2) I did not drink a vanilla latte at McDonalds just because it was free. ( I really would have never ordered that. Not my cup-o-tea, and the caffeine buzz is killing me.)

3) I did not call my husband at 8:20 this morning, to see if he got my daughter to school on time. I trust him completely.

4) I did not bribe my kids with a dollar, to clean the basement.

5) I did not renege on that dollar.

6) I am not letting my kids stay up later just so I can finish this post.

7) I am not excited at all that the stuff I saw at Target would make great Christmas gifts for my daughters, and they just happened to be in the dollar section. I'm no cheapskate.

8) I am not rotting in the same clothes that I rotted in yesterday.

9) My kids did not ask me why I yell, when after 4 times of asking them nicely to do something, I finally raise my voice to get it done.

10) I am not done with this day with my kids. They are always a joy to be with, and I hate when they have to go to bed.



I'm on my way to see what you have not done this week.

1 comment:

Jessi Dawn said...

Hey,
I read both weeks Not Me's and they both made me laugh!! Your girls are beautiful!
Blessings,
Jess