Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I have tons of stuff to do, but I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful that God has provided for us these past several months. Perry travels alot for his job, and we became dependent on his overtime and travel time. In the months of September until early November, he has not traveled and we lived on his basic check. God showed us that when we turn to Him, we can survive and thrive on whatever amount of paycheck He gives us. Thank You God.
Take the time today to count your blessings, and give praise to Yahweh Yireh (the Lord will provide). Enjoy whatever you have planned. We have dinner here for 12, followed by some rousing games of BINGO, with some great (cheap) prizes.

1 comment:

heidi said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Stephanie!