Thanksgiving festivities are over. We had a great time. I cannot believe I forgot to take pictures. I guess I had no time to take pictures. I had planned on 12 people eating here...we had 14. But, we just kicked the 2 youngest kids off the table to a kiddie table, and made room. It was really nice. The food turned out great, and it all got done at the same time. Nobody was crabby, and all took innocent teasing well. (doesn't always happen in this family) After supper, 3 more people joined us for a night of BINGO. Some of us, over our shopping time, would pick up cheap (but nice, and usable) stuff to use as prizes for Bingo. I think we had over 100 prizes. We didn't play 100 games, but close, so we will just shift those prizes over to the next bingo party. Perry stuck in 2 $5 cash prizes. Congrats to my sister Kathy, and my nephew Matt for winning that.
Today, I made turkey soup, and hacked the rest of the 22# beast, for sandwiches. I polished off the stuffing and some yam dish for breakfast. Not much of the 5#'s of mashed potatoes left. I'll fry those up for some breakfast meal. A sliver of pumpkin pie is left. Who will win the fight for that?
Thanksgiving is over, all went well, and now it's time for supper. Any bets on what we're having? That's right.....cheeseburgers!



1 comment:
I'm totally coming to your house next Thanksgiving. Sounds like a BLAST!
Post a Comment