Happy first day of Spring!
Unfortunately, Spring has decided not to show any sign of arriving here.
Sure, the birds are chirping, the sky is blue, the sun is shining, but to my eyes, winter is still here.
It's 10 degrees. At least those 30 mph gusts that we had yesterday have stopped.
Last year at this time the snow was gone and the temps were in the 70's. We were spoiled.
My only hope is that it's a long summer and next winter arrives in January.
We have a new arrival at our house. We adopted a cat from a rescue shelter. Poor girl has been sitting there since last June. She is very sweet and loves to be near you. Like right now as I type, she is laying across my arms. I am starting to not have any feeling in my left arm because of her weight. I think she is happier now that she has more room to roam.
God bless us all.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment