Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Newest Addition

The snow is gone and Perry bought a new toy. Snow is predicted for Wednesday thru Saturday.


We had a tornado Sunday night. Our neighborhood didn't get hit, but nearby cities got it pretty bad. The girl's and I were in the basement, and Perry and my sister were outside watching it.



That's about it around here.

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh my goodness, the storm looks scary...I'd have been in the basement, too, because I don't like storms.

Congratulations to Perry on his new ride, so cool!!!

Gracie said...

I hate storms! Glad y'all are ok. Love the new ride. We have a Harley and I love riding on the back. =)

Cheeseboy said...

Pretty sweet "toy"!

~Mistee~ said...

OMG!! Just listening to those sirens gave me chills..Glad you all are safe!! We have bad weather heading this way, supposed to be here tmrw.. YUCK!

heidi said...

WOW that is a serious storm!!

Nice ride, Perry. :-)