Abigail lost her first tooth today.
It was hanging by a thread, but she would not pull it out, or let us near it.
After lunch, I gave her a piece of gum, she started chewing it, then wondered what that hard hunk was in her gum.
She pulled it out, and I hear a shout..."my tooth!"
She was so thrilled!
Yes, I cried. I was excited for her and with her. It is also my last, first tooth to come out, from my girls. sniff :...o(



7 comments:
Losing teeth is about as good as Christmas!My kids do beg me to pull their teeth and if I don't they will pull it their self or ask one of the other kids.I have 2 more to go!
Awww, way to Abigail! I know the feeling, mom....
Awwwwwww... How sweet! I hear you have a much better tooth fairy at your house..Ours always forgets to come that night and has to make up for it the next morning while the kids get ready for school!!
That will soon be happening around here too. Stunt man is sure to lose some teeth once in kindergarten. Boo hoo. I feel ya.
So sweet! That is a bitter sweet moment for sure! Cute pics of her...so proud with that toothless grin!
Awww! She is so cute! What a great idea with the gum!!!
its fantastic
free classified india
Post a Comment