Friday, November 6, 2009

The teacher

Abby goes to the same preschool that Phoebe went to. Today Phoebe did not have school, so she got to go to school with Abby and read the story to the children, and then come back at the end of the morning and teach them their Weekly Reader.
She loved it, and now wants to be a teacher when she grows up.




Abby taking direction from her big sister.Then the teacher had Phoebe file the Weekly Readers into their cubbies. She said that was the best! Abigail thought it was pretty special that her sister helped at school today.

and now those two are fighting and they have no need for each other

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love that her preschool teacher let her come back and help out. Very cool. Phoebe looks so happy!

Grace said...

That is very cool but of course true loving sisters could never do without fighting..........I think thats called sisterly love :0)

Bridget said...

How neat! I bet Phoebe loved that!!

wife.mom.nurse said...

How darling...we can see her future :)

McCrakensx4 said...

That is fabulous that Abby's teacher let Phoebe be teacher! I love my job...I am sure she would make a great teacher!

Anonymous said...

How sweet~

Beth in NC said...

That is sooooo sweet! Awwwww.

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, what an awesome treat for Phoebe!!! She does look so perfectly content filing those papers away.

Great pictures!

heidi said...

How cool that she got to go help out!!!

amanda said...

weekly readers!?!? i LOVE LOVE LOVE those!! that was the best part of school. well not THE best. but one of the best.