Tonight we had to go to Phoebe's school for a parent/teacher conference.
Phoebe is doing well in school and her teacher told us she had a hard time trying to find something to tell us about where Phoebe could improve. All she could think of was that Phoebe could improve in speaking out in class instead of being prompted to.
Hmmm. Why does that child not exist at home?
Here is the conversation I heard last night.
the setting
Phoebe and Abby were playing.
Abby has to go to the bathroom.
A short time later..
Abby: "Phoebe come in the bathroom..quick"
Phoebe: "Cool! Go get the camera"
Me: " You are NOT taking a picture of poop" (mom's just know what's going on even though they are nowhere near the situation)
Phoebe: "But it's cool poop!"
Ya, she is not the girl the teacher sees at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
BAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG, I can't catch my breath from laughing!! That is too funny!
I guess it's not just guys, then! :D
Too funny. I have to clean my ears at conferences...because the teachers for the girls always tell me how perfect they are and how well they listen. Huh? My girls? What? not the same girls at school as they are at home either:) Phoebe is hilarious.
Hahaha!!
I took a picture of poop once. My brother's, in fact. In my defense, it was VERY cool poop. About two feet long. He had to cut it up with a knife.
Oh man what kids do for fun lol.I haveny had that experiance yet.Happy Thanksgiving!
Ha ha ha ha ha, that's sooooo funny!
Oh goodness, KIDS! What on earth would we do without them? =0)
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!
Erica
Lol! I think that happens with a lot of kids; being one kid at school and a different kid at home.
oh my gosh!!!! That is just too funny!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving friend :)
~Julie
HILARIOUS!!!
Bahahahahahaha!!!!! See? It's NOT just boys.
Post a Comment