Friday, June 26, 2009

We are Family

The babies are here and have a look that only a mother could love.
There were 6 eggs, but I see only 4 babies. I'm not sure if the others are laying on two of them or what. I don't want to hang in the nest too long. I'll keep on taking pictures til they leave the nest.

*************************************************************************************

I've been challenged by CC @ His Heart. 6th folder, 6th picture. And the lucky photo goes to...

ABBY- a month shy of 2. She still had her curls. They never returned after her haircut.
Funny how she looks like the baby birds, with her mouth open. Only a whole lot cuter.

Also Miss CC is having a contest to win a cool CD. Check it out, for a chance to win.

Oh, and remember the other day when Pearl the cat killed the chipmunk and brought it to my backdoor? Well last night she presented us with a baby bunny. Nice kitty.

6 comments:

wife.mom.nurse said...

What an awesome thing for your girls to be able to see God's creation through nature. Love it!

And cute 6th pix. What a darling.

Holly said...

Aww, I think the baby birds are quite cute, in their own strange way. They might be cuter when they get feathers though.

He & Me + 3 said...

what cute pictures. I love her curls and those baby birds are precious!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Awww, love the baby birds. And that photo of Abby is adorable.

Beth in NC said...

Gotta love kitty presents. Yuck. And you're right about the baby birds -- they look so strange without feathers.

Abby is precious!

And thank you SO MUCH for the kind comment you left me about the "mean girl" ... You are so sweet. Perhaps I'm a little too honest and transparent. :o/

Bless you!
Beth

Anonymous said...

Baby birds!!!!!