Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jackpot!


I just got back from shopping with Abigail, and got a lot of nice stuff for not a lot of money. Gotta love that. The Children's Place is having a great sale on winter stuff. Everything from jeans, to sweaters, dresses, shirts, skirts, shoes, pajamas, coats, sweatshirts, vests, belts....cute, cute stuff, all for only $5.99 apiece. Oops, excuse me, the pajamas were only $4.99.

This is my haul. Total regular price...$85.50. The price I paid...$29.35. Saved..$56.15. Cha-ching!

I wanted to buy Abby a winter coat for next year, but it just didn't seem warm enough. If we lived in a warmer state, I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat. So cute. Silver/gray on one side, and it could be reversed to different colored hearts on the other side.

If you have a Children's Place near you, I'm not sure they would have the same kind of sale, but it's worth checking out. If anybody sells on E-Bay, this would be a great time to stock up on this stuff for dirt cheap, and possibly make a few bucks. Or a lotta bucks.


I also bought the movie "Fireproof". Can't wait to watch that.

I found some other great stuff, but I will keep that to myself for a few days. In honor of my 100th post, I will be having a giveaway. Ooooo...clap, clap, clap. And with the tens of you who read me, you have a good chance to win. This post is #94, so it won't be too long to wait. That is, if I have anything to say to blogland. I will post a picture of the goodies for my 100th post, and if it looks interesting enough to keep, or you know someone who would love it, then enter. Yay, I love to give. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Oooh what a deal.. I love The Childrens Place. Yeah for the upcoming contest....

Sheryl said...

oh so funny - my 100th post is coming up soon too. as is my "blogaversary". at first i thought i would do a giveaway but aren't we the ones who should be receiving gifts???

love all the cute clothes. great deal.

He & Me + 3 said...

I just got some steals at Childrens place too. I love that place, and they all know me by name. Can't wait for the contest.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Thanks for passing along the great Children's Place deals! We love that store because they have matching clothes in both of the girls' sizes. Woo hoo, I'm gonna have to go soon!