Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's almost over

As cute as school and church Christmas musicals are, and as proud and teary-eyed I will be, I am glad they are almost over. Tomorrow is Phoebe's school musical. She must wear blue jeans and a solid color t-shirt. No logos. No blinking lights on their shoes. Easy rehearsal time....done on school time. Be at school at 6:30, program at 7. Ok, check.
Church musical on Sunday, for both Phoebe and Abigail. Attire for Phoebe. Black pants, black socks, and a t-shirt that we had to buy and they had printed up. For Abby...any fancy schmancy outfit. Rehearsals Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings. Plus this Saturday, Phoebe from 9 to 1, Abby from 9 to 9:45. Be there Sunday at 3, program at 4. ok, check. How do I keep 2 young kids occupied for an hour?
Or is it black pants at school, no blinking black socks on Abby....? sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet it's going to be incredibly cute! Your girls are adorable by the way.

He & Me + 3 said...

You sound like me last week. Too funny. Blessings and have a nice time with the last of the concerts and such. They are so fun.