Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not Me Monday






Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I am stuffed, and we had a ball at our house. No fights, no hurt feelings, yes, it was a miracle. We now start the frantic rush to Christmas. Well, I don't get frantic, but some people might. But for now, seeing it's Monday, settle down, relax, read MckMama's blog for her rip roaring rendition of Not Me Monday. Why read her blog ? Because she started this therapy, and those are her rules. and if you do, you get to see hundreds of blogs posted there for their Not Me Monday. It's fun. And now, here are the things, I did not do last week. ;o)

*I did not almost cry at WalMart, because I saw very little of Christ in the Christmas decor aisles.

*I am not hoping for school to be closed, because of the snowstorm we are having. Wasn't having a five day Thanksgiving holiday enough?

*I did not see a guy at church with the tightest sweatpants on....EVER. I did not need to use my imagination .....really! ick! I did not look more than once..ok, twice. ( I had to pray sooo hard for me to not look) Please guys.... NO SWEATPANTS AT CHURCH!

*My 4 year old did not invent "Pooh head bowling" with Pooh's head as the ball, and a telephone and some other toys taped together as pins. I was not impressed by her imagination.
*Perry did not totally lose at "Pooh head bowling".

*Abby does not dress for summer every day of the year, even though it's 30 degrees outside.

*The 12 people I was having over for Thanksgiving dinner, did not turn into 14, and then 17 later on.

*I did not have one of the best Thanksgivings ever.

Have a great week all. God blesses you, go bless Him.

14 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh, the sweatpants one is killing me. Guys just should not be allowed to wear sweatpants PERIOD. And for Heaven's sake...definitely not to church!

Dee said...

LOL about the sweat pants and the pooh head bowling is too cute!

amanda said...

gotta love the snowstorm. lol. my poor kids will totally 'lose out' on snowdays...i'm homeschooling. lol. my girls are watching their clifford so i don't know if your girlies have school or not...hope they enjoy a snow day or a delay if they do. :0) and totally agree with you about the sweatpants thing. lol. too funny. good thing god doesn't care.

Mrs. Realife said...

Your girls are GORGEOUS! Thanks for making me laugh! (chicken mom... that was funny :)

... said...

Thanks Stephanie for dropping :) Sweat Pants in church and tight at that, uggg! Paaalease! lol

... said...

I meant for dropping by, lol

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

The sweat pant thing makes me literally laugh out loud! I just know I would be the same, praying to not look!

Lorie said...

Sweatpants! Nice!

Lipstick Jungle said...

Men should not be allowed to wear sweatpants EVER!

The pooh head bowling is hilarious!

Thanks for the stop over at my place!!!

Jenney said...

Isn't Not Me Monday great? You came and saw my craziness, and I discovered your fun blog! I think I'll check in again sometime! Have a great Monday!
Jenney

Lorie said...

Tight sweatpants AT CHURCH???? YIKES!
Love the Pooh bowling.
I'm glad to know that there are people, who don't think I'm a Grinch, for not putting out tons of Christmas decorations.

Hall Family in MD said...

Men should never wear sweatpants or anything with Lycra. Especially at church! Thanks for stopping by my blog =)

Candy said...

Oh my, the sweatpants...did you get a cell phone picture? I laughed hysterically at that one! Understand your snowstorm thing - I drove an hour to work on icy roads this morning. White knuckles and prayers at 10 and 2! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your girls are PRECIOUS!!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Your girls are so cute...

Sweatpants =)hehehe