Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pray for Tricia

Please pray for Tricia, as she has a biopsy done tomorrow. Check her story out
http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

Tricia has CF and had a lung transplant in April. She then developed lymphoma. What a crappy thing. I hate cancer. I hate it so much. I can't think of anything worse, except for maybe the devil himself.
Anyway, she is having a biopsy done tomorrow to see what has developed, and where they can go from here.
Please join me in storming the gates of heaven once again, (remember to pray for Stellan too) for God to give Tricia a complete healing. May the doctors be stunned at the perfect miracle that took place. May they have only perfect healed results from this biopsy. May they who do not know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior, accept Him as just that, all because of this perfect healing from God.
Dear God, A girl needs her momma. Let Tricia live to raise her beautiful baby daughter. And a husband needs his wife. Let Tricia live to be a helpmate to her husband. All the glory be to God. Forever and ever.

1 comment:

Lipstick Jungle said...

I will join you in that storm! I have read their blog a few times, and always revelled in her strength!